Thursday, September 15, 2016

fun little story (randome and hilarious)

one day I set out on a journey to find adventure,
I walked and walked........


 through dense forests....
  up high trees...
         finally I found a place to rest.....

          I picked an apple,  and sat down to eat.


             then I went on, 
                     I found a very deep pit :O
                       accidentally I fell in, *makes sad face*

       I had to sit there for five minutes, it was torture! I almost died from boredom
  finally someone came along and helped me out, he jumped into the pit and gave me a boost,
                                I thanked him and went on my way.
                   I climbed a tall building, I climbed,
 and climbed,
      and climbed! (don't ask me why I smiled I just have to smile for pics!)
                   but when I got to the top, it was worth the climb, the view was beautiful! my eyes watered just looking at it!
 when I turned around I was surprised to see... a duck!  I said hello but he didn't answer, I was so mad I tried to push him into a pit, but he was to big!
I pushed him over the side of the building instead.
  bye bye duck!
    I came to a vile beast!
  it looked straight at me!
      then it lunged! we wrestled......

   I ran for my life.
I came to a white carpet.....  at the end there was a throne,
on it was the man that saved me from the pit!!!!  I bowed, he gave me a puppy.
    also from behind the throne, there came... a shell headed guy!!!!!!:O
I said hello, he yelled.
I didn't know what to do so I punched him.
    then I ran for my life,
 when I got home I lay on a soft comfortable ma,t I hugged my puppy remembering the long event full day
      then I dozed of.



           bonus pics of my cat when she was smaller,







      sooooo cute!!!! :O:O:O
                   

 










1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWW! catness is so cute! <3 <3 <3 <3
    Love that story :D
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete