Saturday, July 23, 2016

Maria's diary # second entry

     It's not that I don't like Mrs. Louise it's just that..... well she's a little um........... different. Mrs. Louise is our art teacher, sometimes............ there's stories about her, but really she's a pretty good art teacher. today there was a new girl at school her name is Matilda Marygold Elisibeth Jane well that's what she told me anyway, I just call her EJ.  Today we were doing  show and tell, I brought one of my best art pieces, what was strange though, was that EJ brought a silver colored stick with a jewel that looked real but was probably fake;     She didn't say much about it and I wondered why someone would bring something like that to show and tell. When the bell rang I was the last one in the line, when I was about to leave Mrs. Louise stopped me. "Maria," she said, "I need to talk  to you."

*************************************************************************************

Wow,  another part done this is thrilling me, (I'm hungry,) I'm just making this up as I go along.

             Have a nice day, byyyyyeee!
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment